If you’re a new employee at Dollar General, one of the essential tasks you need to complete is registering for the DGME online portal. DGME is an online platform Dollar General employees use to access their pay stubs, tax information, and other employment-related information. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to register for the DGME online portal:
- Obtain your employee ID, which can be found on your paper pay stub or by contacting your store manager.
- Visit the official DGME website at www.dgme.com.
- Click the “New User” button on the page’s right-hand side.
- Enter your employee ID, date of birth, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Create a strong username and password for your DGME account.
- Answer a series of security questions to ensure the security of your account.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions of the portal.
- Log in to your DGME account using your username and password to access your pay stubs, tax information, and other employment-related information.
Following this easy step-by-step guide, you can register for the DGME online portal and conveniently access your employment-related information. If you encounter any issues during the registration process, don’t hesitate to contact your store manager or the Dollar General HR department for assistance.