The Dollar General employee login portal (DGme) allows DG employees can access their My Paystub Info, Payment Schedule, Online Attendance, Payroll Reports, login & Reset Password. The DGme portal will provide you with an inside exposure glimpse. The employee directly checks the pay stubs and reviews more about your online tax forms and much more benefits just a few steps away.
If you lost your account credentials, you can reset your credentials and recover them on an instant basis just by following the simple steps below.
How Do I Reset My DGME Account Credential Login & Password?
If you lost your Dollar General Employee user ID, you would need to reset your password to access your Dollar General Employee login secure account. You are looking to reset your password by following the simple steps below.
- Click here to visit webapps.dolgen.net/dgme2.
- You will directly land on the Employee Login page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Insert your DG Employee user ID, Authorized First Name, and last four digits of your SSN in the fields shown in front of the screen.
- Select your Date of Birth.
- To change your DGME Employee Login Password, click on the “Submit” button.
How Do I Retrieve My Dollar General Employee ID?
You will require your DG Employee ID to successfully login on to the DGme. If you don’t know about your Dollar General Employee ID, you can retrieve it within no time by providing some of your identity proof.
- The simplest way to click “look me up here” on the DGME Employee Login page.
- Positioned just above the insert fields, the link shown afterward ‘If you don’t either know you’re EID.’
- The following information must be inserted on the ‘DG me Retrieve Employee ID’ page.
- As shown on your Social Security card, your authorized first name.
- Year — Month — and Day of Birth.
- What is your first joining date at Dollar General?
- Your Social Security Number’s last 04 digits.
After the system matches and verifies your valid information, once it will correct then, you will receive the Employee ID on your registered email ID.